Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Blog on Cross-Cultural Missions

In the last 2 years, we have learned a lot about what missions is, why it exists, and different ways to be involved. Since returning to the US, we have met many people who have an interest in missions but do not feel like they can be involved for many different reasons. We have also heard many different questions about what missions really is. So, since I have some free time (thanks to a booming economy), I thought I’d write a little on What missions is and why do we have it, What are the “Unreached”, What are we doing to reach them, How can I get involved, Why should I get involved, and What is the Good News. I’ll also share a few real life stories as well. First, if you’re interested, watch the little video I made called “What if you didn’t know the Good News”. Hope you like it, and if not, no worries, keep checking in cause we’ll write other stuff as well. And, if you have any questions you'd like to ask, feel free to ask it in the comments or in an email. Thanks and may God Bless You.

No comments: